Friday, December 2, 2011

Donald Trump: Ryan's 'a lousy poker player'

The Blaze blog:
In his new book “Time to get Tough,” (Regnery Publishing) America’s favorite game show host Donald Trump (pictured, on a bad hair day) says for America to get better, Republicans need to get smarter. He uses Rep. Paul Ryan as an example and not in a good way. From the book:
I’m sure Congressman Paul Ryan is a nice guy, but I can tell you this much: he is one lousy poker player. In an effort to talk about how he would balance the budget and rein in Washington’s spending addiction, he came out with his plan to overhaul Medicare. It was an absolutely unbelievable blunder… I’m talking about his total lack of negotiating skills.
Trumps book is set for release Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is very interesting indeed. Would love to read a little more of this. Good post. Thanks for the heads-up. slot-payout

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! blog

    ReplyDelete